£28 - £30 per hour
26 days ago
- To undertake Care Act assessments, Support Planning and Reviewing of Support Plans
- To undertake safeguarding duties as an enquiry officer
- To participate in team meetings and other professional forums
- Use a strength-based and preventative approach to your work and Social Work Intervention.
- Excellent communication skills, orally and in writing
- Understand Safeguarding Adults and how to Make Safeguarding Personal whilst balancing risk.
- Ability to use research to inform your practise and intervention
- Ability to work in a team and network with other partner agencies.