£28 - £30 per hour
19 days ago
Our client Hounslow Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Hospital Team
- To undertake Care Act assessments and Support Planning
- To undertake safeguarding duties as an enquiry officer
- To participate in team meetings and other professional forums
- Use a strength-based and preventative approach to your work and Social Work Intervention.
- To undertake Mental Capacity Assessments for individuals as required and according to current legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, orally and in writing
- Understand Safeguarding Adults and how to make Safeguarding Personal whilst balancing risk.
- Ability to use research to inform your practise and intervention
- Ability to work in a team and network with other partner agencies.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of our Residents and promote autonomy.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly