£75 - £90 per day
17 days ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - Lewisham South East London ASAP Start
Remedy Education are supporting a School in the Lewisham who are appointing a new HLTA on a long term basis starting ASAP.
- Deliver pre planned lessons to pupils
- Provide feedback on lesson content both written and verbal
- Help create and promote an inclusive learning environment
- Evaluate pupil progress with Teacher
- Assess pupils response to learning activities and adapt to make appropriate for individual needs
- Support the Teacher in reporting pupil progress at parents evenings
- Work effectively as part of a supportive team
Requirements * Hold recognised HLTA or Teaching qualifications or have experience as a HTLA
- Be able to promote high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Adaptable to different situations
You must hold the HLTA Status to be accepted for this role.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Sophie at Remedy Education.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.