£80 - £100 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant or a Graduate with HLTA experience?
If so, please Apply!
Remedy Education are seeking dedicated HLTA's to work in some excellent primary, secondary and SEN schools across the East London area, on a full-time, long-term and immediate basis.
About the role:
- Lead the classroom in the absence of the Class Teacher
- Work alongside the Teacher to ensure that lessons take place effectively
- Work in groups and on a 1:1 basis with pupils who require extra support
- Assist the Teacher to plan and prepare learning resources
- Assist with managing behaviour in the classroom
- Minimum 6 months of experience as a HLTA
- 1 year prior experience as a Teaching Assistant
- HLTA status / qualification OR Degree
- Confident leading classes independently in the absence of a Teacher
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.