£340.00 - £360.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Highway Design Engineer to work within Newham Council.
- To be responsible for the planning, development and delivery of LUF funded Highways and Sustainable Transport Projects within the Highways and Sustainable Transport group.
- To line manage a team of professional and technical staff including directly employed staff, agency staff and/or external consultants, in the delivery of these projects.
- Relevant degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience AUTOCad, KEYSigns, AUTOTrack, MS Project, MS Office Suite To be responsible for the line management, training and development of project management and associated staff within the LUF programme.
- To deliver to time and financial benefits major projects within the LUF programme group in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring best value and continuous improvements.
- To be responsible for the financial and benefits realisation within the Levelling Up Fund programme, ensuring accurate returns back to central government to maintain tranche funding release and audit scrutiny.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly