£80 - £100 per day
13 days ago
Higher Lever Teaching Assistant / HLTA
Q -Are you an experienced and qualified HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)?
Q - Could you enter a 'good' and highly regarded primary school and support learning from day 1?
A lovely community primary school located in Lambeth has a vacancy for a HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant, to start this September (2019). The bulk of your responsibility will be to float across all Key Stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2) and provide whole-class as well as small group support.
You will need to have experience and the ability to understand and deliver lesson plans. You will cover timetabled PPA for part of each week and you will become a vital part of school progression plans.
Click Apply Now to discuss this HLTA, Higher level Teaching Assistant, opportunity in more detail.
- HLTA role - based across all Key Stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2)
- Provide whole class support
- Cover timetabled class lessons per week
- Plan & deliver focused intervention and booster sessions
- Earn £80 to £85 - with scope to go permanent
- Full time & long-term position
- September 2019 start
- Experienced & qualified HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- MUST have the Level 4 HLTA qualification
- Must have previously covered whole lessons
- Literacy & numeracy intervention experience needed
- Kind, generous and energetic HLTA required
- At least GCSE grade C in English, Maths & Science
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher!
- 'Good' graded 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Lambeth, South East London
- Friendly and welcoming Head Teacher
- Lovely community school environment
- Great support from the parents
- Children are incredibly well-behaved and happy learners
- SLT have been commended for the support they provide their staff
Click APPLY NOW and submit your CV to be considered for this HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant, opportunity. If shortlisted, your personal consultant will be in touch within 48 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'