£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Health Integration Policy Lead for Surrey County Council.
- To provide expert insight, policy advice and direction to the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) in relation to health and social care integration with a clear ambition to drive forward the work of Surrey's Integrated Care Systems and ensure we make best use of the freedoms and flexibilities available to us as part of Surrey Heartlands Devolution Deal.
- In collaboration with CLT, design and implement a strategic plan for transforming the system architecture and moving towards single fully integrated leadership of the health and care system.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree level or equivalent qualification plus management experience in a complex business environment.
- Membership of appropriate professional body or evidence of continuing professional development (CPD).
- Knowledge of principles and practices gained through extensive experience and development in a specific field.
- Extensive understanding of the broader contextual factors affecting the role.
- Ability to balance policy development with effective operational management.
- Ability to deploy advanced skills to inspire, motivate, coach and develop team members to high levels of performance.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and engage high level internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Proven ability to manage budgets and available resources to deliver effective support to their area of responsibility.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver change programmes and apply effective project management
- Excellent analytical thinker able to apply a significant degree of evaluative judgement and provide practical and creative solutions.
- Political sensitivity with an ability to make progress in complex policy areas and a strong belief in the value of local democracy and accountability.
- Commitment to Surrey County Council's values and behaviours and equal opportunity policy, with an ability to demonstrate personal leadership on the importance of diversity.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly