Are you a Head Teacher / Deputy Head Teacher looking to take on your next leadership position? Remedy Education are pleased to be working alongside a amazing primary school who are seeking a passionate Head Teacher to lead, shape and develop a brand new school which will support primary students.
This is an exciting project for a experienced Head Teacher who is looking to make a school their own! You will work in partnership with the Assistant Director to develop and commission the site to make it a truly amazing service where young people can flourish and grow.
As the Head Teacher you will provide leadership and direction through a shared vision and strategic plan which you will implement in all developments on a day to day basis. You will develop and improve all standards of education delivered to the students.
- Relevant teaching qualification with proven experience as Head teacher or Deputy Head Teacher
- Previous experience working within a leadership role (Deputy Head Teacher or Head Teacher) within a specialist education provision
- Experience of working with children and young people with Social, Emotional & Mental Health difficulties and/or challenging behaviour
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the school
- Able to lead, motivate and develop teams of education staff
- Financially aware, with experience of managing budgets effectively to ensure cost efficiency
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- In-depth, up to date knowledge of OFSTED and the criteria - Experience of interacting and engaging with stakeholders within school and beyond
- Ideally you will have experience in setting up, developing and leading similar service.
For more information, please contact or conact 02084181390 and ask for Renee.