£200 - £240 per day
22 days ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Head of PHSE for an outstanding secondary School in Ealing.
A specialist school which supports children with Autism and Aspergers in Ealing is seeking a Lead PSHE Teacher to join their team. This independent school provide a holistic education that focuses on developing the global needs of our children, not just their academic skills. Whilst their learners and their autism are central to everything they do, they also work closely with their families, as they understand how tough it can be to have a child with autism.
You will be part of a team which is committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to reach their full potential. The work we do is both varied and challenging. This would be the ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to develop within or progress towards a leadership role.
The right candidate will have:
- A passion for raising children's attainment through creative and imaginative learning opportunities
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils through play and experiential learning - Experience of planning and delivering a primary topic-based curriculum
- The confidence, skills and abilities to lead a team of learning support assistants
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- The ability to work collaboratively as a key member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families