£28 - £30 per hour
5 months ago
Havering Children's Services strives to make a difference within our community through our 'Face to Face programme.' Where we focus on relationship based practice by offering all social work teams' Systemic family therapy training. Plus innovative front line tools to help deliver improved outcomes for children and families in Havering. In our Assessment Team work you will work with families to determine the most appropriate level of intervention and support.
* Substantial experience as a Social Worker (e.g. minimum 5 years), including child protection work.
* Experience of preparing detailed reports for child protection conferences, Courts, Panels, senior managers and Members.
* Experience of working with children and families including complex assessments and statutory work.
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary inter agency basis and ability to negotiate on behalf of service users.
* Substantial (e.g. minimum of 5 years) post qualification experience in a statutory setting.
* CQSW or CSS or DipSW.
* Evidence of post qualification study.
* Recent post qualification training in working with children & families and child protection e.g. PQ Child Care Award; AMP; Achieving Best Evidence.
* Current HCPC registration.
Our offices are centrally located in Romford Town centre, only 18 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station; Crossrail will be available from May 2017. Romford is in the hub of the Havering; our centralised bus system enables easy transports links across the entire borough. We offer onsite subsidised car parking, easily accessible within the M25, A12, A406 and A127.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.