Up to £35 per hour
22 days ago
The primary purpose of the role is to:
* Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adoption family finding and matching service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
* Manage caseloads of children with a placement order, where a placement order has been applied for in care proceedings and who have been relinquished, utilising specialist expertise in family finding and matching.
* Work closely with the child's social worker to identify and match prospective adopters
* Work with colleagues across Adopt London East to ensure the child is matched to an appropriate adopter within agreed timescales
* Use a range of tools and techniques to develop children's profiles and promote the child in both on-line and direct forums
* Work with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the service
* Work from an agreed local base across 5 London Boroughs to family find for and match children across East London
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.