£38 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Directly manage and supervise a small number of qualified and non-social work staff.
- Manage a caseload of complex and challenging cases.
- Support team manager in maintaining and developing high professional standards across the team.
- Have specialist knowledge of an area of social work practice with children and families that can be used across the service. To represent the service in developing key service provision or local strategic initiatives.
- Take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring within the team, including effective case management, purposeful evidence-based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- Support team development and recruitment process.
You are only required to go into the office for duty every six weeks and the client offers agile working.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.