£350 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
- Responsible for supervising and managing staff, engaging with frontline staff, and liaising with other teams within the service, including the Children and Young Adults Disability team (CYAD), the Health LD Team and Adult Services and Children's Services.
- The responsibilities will include meeting and representing the council with service partners across voluntary organisations, health and emergency services.
- To manage service change, to provide a model of service delivery that places and maintains the citizen in control and promotes and encourages independence, wellbeing and autonomy.
- To manage the budget for the service and to chair and minute meetings, panels in relation to expenditure.
- To ensure that managers and staff within the area of responsibility are properly trained, motivated and supported to deliver high quality, safe services
- Working partnership with council services, statutory and independent organisations delivering services in the local area in order to benefit citizens, carers and families and provide a lead to achieve the agreed outcomes.
- Work with regulatory bodies and government agencies in order to deliver on the performance information and requirements. Provide the lead to improve the effective delivery of services in line with agreed Improvement Plans.
- Take a proactive approach to performance management ensuring that information is produced, and remedial action plans are developed, implemented, and monitored within required timescales.
Please note the successful candidate for this role must have senior management experience in a Learning Disabilities service.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.