Up to £500 per day
8 days ago
Duties of this will be;
- To have robust, affordable operation plans in place to deliver the Corporate Plan on time and to budget.
- Create and build effective relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders and instil in direct reports the imperative for accountability, responsibility and collaboration with others, for example: Councillors, other Boroughs, the communities we serve and partners.
- Work collaboratively across all service areas with other senior managers (including those from partner organisations and agencies) in order to deliver services, generate efficiencies and create synergies wherever possible.
- Lead, manage and develop staff so that they are capable of and motivated to achieve the corporate and service aims and objectives.
- Drive significant cultural change through the corporate infrastructure in order to drive service excellence.
- Be accountable for associated budget and have affordable plans in place to deliver the Medium Term Financial Plan.
- The service area you manage is compliant and performance management is monitored, and remedial action is taken promptly and at pace.
- Lead and manage robust, safe and resilient services that deliver in challenging times, including maintaining accurate risk registers, business continuity plans and information asset records.
- Be an ambassador for Haringey.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.