Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£40 - £44 per hour
2 months ago
- To assist in leading, supporting and managing the multi-agency Youth Offending Service team, to provide a comprehensive and effective service to children and young people and their families or carers involved in or at risk of offending. This will include contributing to duty manager, late cover manager, and management advice cover arrangements.
- To provide clear leadership and management to the team including supervision, clear guidance and rigorous challenge, to ensure that practice is of a high quality, results in improved outcomes for children and young people, promotes safeguarding and desistance from offending, and meets the scrutiny of HMIP, Ofsted, and is in line with local and national standards and guidance.
- To be responsible for the day to day operational management of the Youth Offending Team ensuring all services are delivered to the highest achievable professional standards, meet key measurable objectives and operate within clear and up to date operational policies.
- To provide a comprehensive and effective service to children and young people and their families or carers involved in or at risk of offending.
- To develop effective partnership links that will support children and families, prevent offending and reoffending and add value to the work rather than duplication.
- To provide quality assurance and oversight to assessment, planning and review and case management, including difficult, complex and high-risk casework, and undertake regular audits of cases in line with the YOS requirements.
- To enable and ensure that staff deliver high quality reports.
- To embed evidenced based interventions and approaches including systemic whole family approaches, skills-based and strengths based approaches and restorative practice.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.