Hammersmith and Fulham, London
about 1 month ago
Duties will be;
* The Programme Lead provides strategic commissioning support throughout the whole commissioning cycle.
* This role manages the delivery of commissioning, transformation and service improvement activity across the directorate. It provides strong leadership and effective management to a portfolio of cross-functional commissioning and transformation projects to achieve improved outcomes for service users.
* The role takes responsibility for engaging with services and markets to ensure effective support for commissioning strategy and the delivery of specific projects. It ensures that commissioning strategy is outcome-led and soundly based on knowledge of performance. It works with commissioners to develop service requirements and to focus the commissioning cycle consistently on evidence of need and drive outcomes and efficiency.
The role delivers solutions that reflect local needs and drivers. It takes responsibility for financial management within teams and projects, including savings delivery, and ensures value for money and the efficient use of resources.
* To feed into and deliver the commissioning strategies as well as coordinating service design or transformation activity and projects to deliver high quality services.
* To embed strong project management principles and practice, ensuring that key milestones are met, risks identified, and the project delivers the service outcomes and savings identified
* To interface and coordinate activity across key stakeholders including; commissioners, service providers, procurement, legal and finance teams to maximise consensus and manage change effectively.
* To ensure all commissioning has the required standard of quality assurance and governance and risk management.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.