£38 - £40 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Hackney Council are looking for a Public Health Specialist to join their Team.
● To have lead responsibility for specified areas of work and named programmes but be able to work across all domains of public health as and when required to do so and with additional training and support if necessary.
● To provide support and, where appropriate, leadership for the development of the strategic approach to public health in LBH and the CoL as articulated in key strategies and plans.
● To lead on the translation of specified policies and strategies into delivery and actions to improve health outcomes and reduce health inequalities.
● To lead on the initiation, design and development of specified evidence based, cost effective public health services, ensuring appropriate clinical governance policies are in place when required
● To lead the development of specified partnerships and to act as a business partner to other services areas, within and out with the Council including with the City and Hackney Integrated Commissioning system, ensuring that key parties and organisations understand their contribution to improving health outcomes and tackling inequalities
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.