£70.00 - £80 per day
6 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Are you a graduate looking for a new exciting role?
These are exceptional times but we know that schools will re-open and when they do, we will be here ready to help you. Our teams are still working with schools full-time so we know where the best opportunities will be. As soon as we have confirmation of schools re-opening we will be setting up interviews/trials so please start engaging with us now so we are ready to move together once things have returned to normal.
We are looking to appoint exceptional graduates for permanent and long term teaching assistant positions from September or earlier, in the fantastic schools we work with across Hackney and Tower Hamlets. We require all applicants to hold a current DBS (we can help with application) and be eligible to work in the UK.
- Recent graduate with 2.2 or above - Ideally within Education/Psychology/English/Maths/Speech and Language or similar
- Enthusiastic with a can-do' attitude
- Enhanced DBS (we can help you with application)
- Be a positive and nurturing role model with a passion for working with children
Please send your Cv for further information:
- We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
- You can choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Remedy Education (Paye)
- You will have a dedicated consultant