7 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to start January 2020 at a secondary school based in Barking and Dagenham. The Graduate Teaching Assistant job will involve working 1:1 with a young children with moderate learning difficulties and also doing interventions with young people with Special Educational Needs.
Here are some of the benefits of working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant:
* Potential to train to be a teacher at the school via the School Direct Programme next academic year
* Opportunity to work in a strong team with inspirational leadership
* Work with a variety of SEN and expand your knowledge
* Continuous Professional Development opportunities
* Inner London School with positive learning environment
What are the school looking for?
* A minimum of a 2:1 degree
* Previous experience working with young people in any kind of environment, ideally with some experience of SEN.
* Desire to work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant ideally with a view to becoming a teacher.
* Pro-active and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their skills
* Excellent communicator with a wide variety of people.
All Graduate Teaching Assistants at the school have gone on to develop their skills and practice, which has strengthened their desire to go on and train to become a teacher.
Please apply today if interested to start this January.To know more about the types of roles, their locations and more information please send a detailed CV to Maisy at Remedy or give us a call on 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.