£32 - £35 per hour + £100 per week accommodation
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Social Worker for a Child Protection Team for Gloucestershire Council.
* To undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies
* To analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide an assessment of a child's needs
* To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
* On the basis of assessed needs, to devise written plans for intervention and/or care for children and their families
* To develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures
* Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
* Participate in team and other service meetings and activities as appropriate
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*