£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Newham, East London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in their primary school. The role will be supporting mainstream students with the classroom and supporting the teacher with classroom management and focused learning.
The role will be in one of the best Primary schools in London with great public transport links to the school. The school brings a wonderful vibe and everyone there is very friendly and welcoming.
The role will be a full-time role Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 and pays 70 - 90 per day and starting in September.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Classroom management and organisation
- Behavioural and pastoral support
- Marking classwork and homework alongside the teacher
- Creating and engaging students in activities
- Interventions in reading, spelling, writing
- Helping students with problems or needs