£70 - £80 per day
3 months ago
General Teaching Assistant needed - Wandsworth, South West London
**Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a long term, full time position starting ASAP?**
A rated 'Excellent' School in Wandsworth is looking for an ambitious Teaching Assistant to join them on a long term basis within their Year 2 Class.
This school has a strong emphasis on working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Teachers within classes in addition to planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time position for the full academic year. Working hours will be 8:30am - 3:45pm every day.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree (2:2 or above), a strong academic record and the desire to work within a busy school environment.
This role would be well suited to a graduate who is looking to progress quickly in their career.
- General Teaching Assistant
- Wandsworth, South West London location
- Primary School
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD
- Full time, long term contract, for the full academic year
- 08:30am - 15:45pm
- £70 - £85 per day
- Bachelors Degree - desirable
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
- Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.