Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
11 days ago
Full Time Best Interest Assessor - Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council - Up to £30ph!
- BIA assessors will have full team/ peer support including admin assistance;
- All BIAs are currently working from home (until the Gov/ DMBC guidance changes), however, in person assessments in the Doncaster area will be required, all other work on assessments can be done remotely with a laptop provided; and
- The expectation will be x3 BIA assessments allocated each week, subject to supervision reviews of workload, the majority will be physical assessments now restrictions have been lifted
This order is x4 best interests assessors as per signed ADR
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.