East London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
QSWF - 8856 - Dee_1578564746
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, East London, £32ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background fostering in the UK, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will work in an already established fostering service with a team of 8 Supervising Social Workers.
You will work with a complexity of cases: Mixed - Foster carers, Connected Persons, Reg 24s and Private Fostering.
Your previous experience within a fostering local authority and looked after children is essential for the role.
Additional essential requirements:
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Good assessment skills
- Knowledge of Fostering Standards
- Systemic approach an advantage
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.