Waltham Forest, London
12 months ago
Forest School Practitioner
Permanent full time role available
Salary to be confirmed dependent on experience
- Relevant Level 3 childcare qualification essential
- Great passion for learning about child development
- Good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
- A sense of humour, common sense and a positive attitude.
- Drive and ambition to grow with us and develop your own practice
- A love of outdoor learning and enthusiasm for working outdoors whatever the weather
We believe that early childhood is magical and we offer gentle, respectful care in a natural and nourishing environment. Our site sits in a forested corner of Walthamstow where we will offer nature play and seasonal forest school activities. We believe that outdoor learning allows children the space to grow, breathe and shine.
We are looking for a very special person to join with us on this exciting adventure
Some of the responsibilities of our Forest School Practitioner include:
- Having excellent communication skills and the ability to be a strong team player
- Being energetic, proactive, self-motivated and having an attention for detail
- Having a passion for working with young children
- Demonstrating a good level of spoken and written English
- Must enjoy the outdoors
- The ability to work independently and run the Forest School side of our nursery 4 days per week from 8am to 6pm.
The position is available for immediate start and the salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested and feel that you meet the criteria, please get in touch with us.