£70 - £85 per day
7 days ago
Long term perm
EYFS Teaching Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hardworking core subject graduate to join a warm and welcoming EYFS department in the thriving Greenwich area, supporting young children as an EYFS Teaching Assistant!
Are you a recent core subject graduate passionate about supporting children on the first steps in their Education?
Furthermore, are you intent on progressing into a teacher training programme however looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience first as an EYFS Teaching Assistant?
Do not hesitate in applying for this excellent opportunity to work alongside a committed and supportive EYFS department.
Information about the role - EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Full academic year in one school
- EYFS department
- Primary School
- Start ASAP
- Paid £70 - £85 per day, term time only as an EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to gain invaluable EYFS teaching experience
- Shortlisting for role now!
Requirements for the role - EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in EYFS teaching
- Supportive and infectious attitude
- Eager to gain EYFS teaching experience
- Prior experience working with young children preferable
Information about the school - EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Warm and supportive primary school
- Located in Greenwich
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Passionate about providing fun and enriching learning experience
- History of working with talented graduates
- Valued member of local community
- Experienced and cohesive EYFS department
How to apply: Click apply now and send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education!