£70 - £85 per day
8 days ago
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £70 - £85 per day
Remedy Education is looking to appoint an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant to work across EYFS curriculum at a school in the South East London supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start in November working full time. Supporting pupils with ASD.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, will be confident undertaking work to the EYFS curriculum and have experience in supporting pupils with SEN.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous EYFS experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to,
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the South East London then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £100 cash.