£35 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
24 days ago
Experienced Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - Long Term Safeguarding Team - Up to £40ph!!!
- The team requires Social Workers with experience and skill to undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with Children and their Families.
- The team undertake care proceedings within the court, both private and public.
- Social Workers initiate and complete within court timescales and achieve permanency plans for children including adoption.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.