£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Executive Director for Croydon Councils Children, Families and Education.
To champion the needs and aspirations of all children and young people across the Borough by:
- Delivering effective corporate and strategic management of the Council through collaborative working with elected members, the executive and corporate leadership teams and partners to ensure the London Borough of Croydon's (LBC) vision, plans and values are made a reality.
- Providing strong leadership which harnesses the capacity and capability to deliver improved outcomes across the Borough.
- The creation and development of provision of strong and effective partnership and organisational arrangements that provide a focus on the priority needs of children and young people across LBC.
- The safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children.
- Raising achievement, aspirations and standards to improve life chances for all learners.
- To actively support and advocate the voice of children, young people and families at the heart of decision making.
FULL JD AVAILABLE
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly