3 months ago
English Teacher (KS3-KS5) - Redbridge, North East London
Remedy Education are currently looking for a KS3/KS4/KS5 Teacher to work part-time.
Our client is a good school that strives to provide a relevant and challenging education which enables all members of our community to reach their full potential. They aim to encourage students to be ambitious, bold and independent, with a strong sense of purpose and a commitment to their own academic and personal development. They've built a community in which everyone is respected and valued and where students have pride in their school and play a positive role in society.
Responsibilities and Duties Required for the English Teacher Role:
Teaching classes up to KS5, the successful English Teacher will need to have excellent experience gained in similar UK schools. The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice and be prepared to share their skill with all team members. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to be inspirational to both staff and students by showing creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum.
Requirements for the English Teacher Role:
- You will be qualified to teach in the UK holding QTS or PGCE
- You will have a good degree in the subject area or a relevant subject
- You will have a solid CV of experience teaching in the UK classroom to the UK curriculum
- You will be an inspirational educator to plan and deliver exceptional lessons
- You will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice in your classroom
- You will be prepared to be a part of the wider school community
If this English Teacher role sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant experience and qualifications then please click apply.