£130 - £180 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you a Teacher of English looking to secure work in the run up to Christmas?
Remedy Education currently have a high demand for English Teachers for daily, short and long-term positions. We are looking to recruit English Teachers to work in our Greenwich Secondary Schools and are interested in hearing from NQTS, RQTs or experienced teachers. Whether your preference is for daily supply, or you're looking for a longer-term position, Remedy would love to hear from you!
As a Teacher of English on daily supply you could be working in 5 different schools in any one week. It is an expectation that you take some resources with you however if work is set it is essential that you teach what the regular class teacher has left.
As a long-term term teacher of English you are expected to plan, teach and mark in line with school policies and following the school syllabus. On long-term supply you may have additional responsibilities including extra-curricular clubs, lunch time duties and parents evening. It is an expectation of a long-term supply teacher that you would carry out your duties similar as a permanent member of staff would do.
Pay rate will vary depending on whether your assignment is a daily booking or a long-term placement however you can expect between £120- £180 for daily work and up to £200 on long-term assignments. AWR would apply on a long-term assignment continuing for longer than 12 weeks.
To join us and be considered for this English Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching English across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Remedy:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this English Teacher position based in Greenwich.