£160 - £220 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are recruiting now for English teachers looking to work in the Greenwich area. Remedy work with a wonderful range of secondary schools from Mainstream, Trusts and Academies. Our schools are seeking highly motivated and organised English teachers to join their team for the September term. There are a range of roles available from day to day General Cover to Long Term and Permanent roles, we will help you find the role and school to fit you. The successful English Teachers will deliver classes from KS3 - KS5.
About the Roles
- English Teacher
- Greenwich, South East London
- Full Time
- Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
- £160 - £220 Per Day (dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Great rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- Regular social events
- £150 referral scheme
- Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
- Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact our team on .
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy is an equal opportunities employer.