Waltham Forest, London
£70 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
An Outstanding Primary School in the borough of Waltham Forests are looking to employ an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant for their primary school.
The School are seeking to appoint a Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their supportive and welcoming team to start September 2020.
Is this the role for you?
Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm and be a productive member of the team. This is a Full time position, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.00pm with some flexibility required!
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last inspections.
- The Head Teacher is supportive and approachable; the school has a fantastic team of staff.
- The governing body provides good support and the necessary challenge to make sure the school continues to improve.
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times is crucial
- Tracking children's progress and feeding this back to the senior leadership team
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children's needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all time.
- You will be expected to liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents. This will include taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
Requirements for this role:
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Highly adaptable
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take part in extra-curricular activities and events
- Creative and able to use creativity and initiative around the nursery.
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, kind happy and willing to go the extra mile.
- Be able to start September 2020.
If you are interested in applying to this role then please send through your CV to Allison Machon at Remedy Education today you can email or you can call on 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Remedy Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.