about 1 month ago
Early Years Teacher - Islington, North London
Remedy Education are seeking passionate, experienced, and dedicated Early Years Teacher for an Ofsted rated 'Good' three-form entry primary school in Enfield. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021.
As the Nursery's Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for creating a safe environment to support, nurture and inspire children's development and learning. You will work closely with the EYFS team and other subject leaders to play an integral part of establishing and embedding the nursery's unique educational curriculum.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- EYT or QTS status
- Experience in caring for young children ages 0-5
- Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
To be considered for this role please send me your CV