£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Early Years (EYFS) / Nursery Nurse - Harrow North West London
A lovely & supportive Private Nursery in Harrow North West London are on the hunt for an Early Years (EYFS) Nursery Nurse to start immediately.
You'll be working across both Nursery & Reception classes assisting the children with learning through play and ensuring they are making the development needed at such an early age.
The Early Years Leader is keen to find an ambitious graduate, who is willing to get down with the kids and motivate creative learning. You must be committed, and willing to commit to a long term role.
- Early Years (EYFS) Nursery Nurse
- Working across Nursery & Reception - 3-5 years old
- Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding' Primary Teachers
- Utilising learning through play
- Long-Term - Full Time
- Ideally have a university degree
- Good understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- You must be able to inspire young minds
- Must be able to get down to the kid's level and get stuck in
- Caring and play-full personality will be required
If you are interested in this Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV or contacting Sophie on 0208 418 1390.