£80 - £90 per day
6 days ago
Are you passionate about providing outstanding care and education? We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Level 3 Early Years Educator to join our Ofsted Outstanding Primary school based in Lambeth. This highly rewarding role within our well-resourced and high-quality nursery setting provides the ideal opportunity for an Early Years professional to make a real difference.
Role and Responsibilities of our Early Years Educator
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- To ensure activities take into account the individual needs of each child be implementing the key person system and building relationships with a designated group of children and their families.
- Comply with the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation (EYFS) and relevant legislation.
- Observe, support and extend children's learning, using effective planning, assessment and record keeping for children, using the EYFS curriculum for guidance.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers to ensure they are kept fully informed and included in record keeping, monitoring and reviewing the progress of their child.
Benefits for our Early Years Educator
- Fantastic salaries
- Dedicated Career Development & Training, including:
- Mentoring programme
- Skills Development Programme
- First Aid & Allergy Qualification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Childcare Vouchers and Childcare for Employees Scheme
We ensure all new joiners have the support and training they need by providing a dedicated mentor who helps and guides them through their first few months with us.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.