3 months ago
Duties for this role will be;
- To lead and manage the Child Protection team providing comprehensive, consistent, timely, high quality and cost-effective child protection and safeguarding services to children (who are at home or in care) and their families in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework.
- To operationally manage the Local Authority Designated Officer function - overseeing the management of allegations against professionals.
- To support and engage with the Ealing Safeguarding Children Partnership (ESCP).
- To contribute to the strategic development and implementation of child protection and safeguarding policies and practice across the Ealing Partnership.
- To support the implementation of the quality assurance framework and to develop and deliver associated learning, development, and training interventions.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.