£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Conceive, plan, undertake and manage complex research and analyses and report the findings and implications through briefings, reports and presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Provide key strategic advice and make a major contribution to determining council and school priorities through research, analysis and interpretation of data which identifies priorities, develops policies and evaluates progress, including school place planning data and forecasting.
- To lead on and to ensure that service specific performance management frameworks effectively drive improvement of the quality of relevant Council services and the achievement of relevant Council priorities
- To lead on and to ensure that, within the post holder's area of responsibility, the Council complies with all statutory reporting requirements, including the requirements of central government departments and regulators.
- To develop and manage stakeholder relationships including internal partners such as Service Directors, Ealing Learning Partnership, Schools, Department of Education, Ofsted, and other relevant partners.
- To develop opportunities for partnership working within and outside the Council using performance as a driver for service improvement and service development.
- To lead, develop and manage a team responsible for School performance and data insight support.
Challenge, Change and Improvement
- To act as the lead for Schools performance management and improvement, including the production of performance and insight products based on data from Council and School systems.
- To lead on identifying areas for ICT information systems and information technology changes and development arising from statutory and local outcomes reporting requirements.
- To ensure that data quality issues are raised with the relevant service/school(s) to review and address for the purpose of statutory returns and local reporting.
- Support the Council's business planning processes, ensuring the co-ordination and integration of performance information and analysis.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.