£600 - £650 per day
3 months ago
This role will involve;
- To lead and manage the development of an innovative and effective high performing service to the Leader and Cabinet in support of the delivery of Council priorities
- To ensure that the Leader of the Council and Cabinet Members receive effective advice and support required in order to carry out their responsibilities and Executive functions
- To lead and manage the development of effective relationships with members, senior managers, partner and community organisations, residents groups, agencies and other stakeholders within a complex and sensitive political framework.
- To facilitate effective working between the Leader and Cabinet and the Strategic Leadership Team and other senior officers
- To work closely with Cabinet, SLT, Strategy & Communications to put place arrangements to track delivery of key administration priorities and ensure these are communicated to residents.
Responsibilities will be;
- To provide advice and guidance to Ealing Council with the aim of reducing work related injuries and ill health.
- To complete health and safety audits and inspections in line with the Councils safety management system to evaluate its effectiveness.
- Ensure that inspections and audits take into account the differing legislative and civil duties imposed depending on the area of council operations e.g. legal duties as landlord
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.