Up to £400 per day
18 days ago
The interim Children's Commissioner post will be required to develop a new commissioning model for Ealing Council's Community Health Contract. This will require but not be limited to:
* Development of a new Service Specification - this requires a complete redevelopment to reflect current demand and with Key Performance Indicators. It will be expected that new model confirms to best practice and considers other local commissioning arrangements in place so that they form a comprehensive pathway of care for Ealing's children and young people.
* A review of the staffing delivery model - developing the existing skill mix to ensure better pathways to support and reduce waiting times (meeting statutory timescales).
* Analyse spend in this service area by schools (outside the referred contract)
* Preparation of all requisite governance proposals up to Committee level prior to a re-procurement of the service if this is what the analysis recommends.
* The post holder will be expected to able to work under minimal supervision, be skilled at working to board level and in complex political environments.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.