Grace Dyslexia Tutor_1626965669
about 2 months ago
Position: Dyslexia tutor 1:1 with a year 7 boy.
Location: Croydon (CR7)
Contract type: 6 hours per week - Flexible hours - preferably in the daytime
Start date: As soon as possible
Remedy Tutors are looking for a passionate Dyslexia 1:1 tutor. The role is for a Virtual School working with the local authority to meet the young pupils needs by following their EHCP. This would be working for around 6 hrs per week specifically with a 12-year-old boy with dyslexia to work on the targets already identified by his current SPLKD teacher (supplied by the school).
This will be dyslexia type interventions to plug gaps and raise attainment and literacy. The hours are relatively flexible and spread over the week and would preferably be in the daytime.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, innovative, and hardworking SEND Teacher looking for a new challenge.
SEND Teacher specification:
- Extensive Dyslexia experience
- SpLD Level 7 qualification
- Experience with ADHD & Tourette's
- Delivers high quality learning opportunities and able to provide differentiated planning for SEN children.
- Will be an effective role model that sets high expectations and motivates children to achieve their best.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to be flexible.
- Is driven, motivated and most of all, is passionate about teaching.
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call Grace at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 393 or send your CV.