£28 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Derby City Council - Up to £30ph!!!
- Experience of assessment writing, working under pressure with a high caseload in order to meet 20 days timescales for assessments.
- Court work is becoming more common in the team so experience in this area is required also
- The Social Worker must ensure the well-being and safety of the child/young person is paramount. This is through gathering and analysing all necessary information to complete a range of assessments that comply with statutory requirements and may require the Social Worker to consider alternative placements for the child or young person.
- To carry out tasks that fulfils the statutory requirements of children and young people receiving services
- The Social Worker may be expected, on occasions, to represent the Authority in court and also may be required to attend as a witness or give evidence.
- To attend a range of meetings to update and exchange information, make decisions and review progress.
- To create, develop and review multi-agency outcome focussed plans for children and young people.
- The Social Worker will undertake day duty tasks as required. Duty tasks will require telephone calls, visits or attending meetings.
- he Social Worker will be required to collect and maintain accurate records and update appropriate systems which are both confidential and in-keeping with relevant legislation, e.g. data protection.
- To participate in the supervision process.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton.