Eastbourne, East Sussex
£600.00 - £700.00 per day + Outside IR35
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Chief Finance Officer to work for Lewes and Eastbourne Council.
- Strategic oversight of the production of the medium-term financial plan, undertaking all necessary resourcing forecasts and determining required savings to achieve a balanced budget over the period
- Develop appropriate financial models and analytics to determine financial impact of future service demands, changes in legislation and other factors on the Council's medium term financial envelope.
- Reporting and advising on the outcomes of the medium term financial planning process to key stakeholders through drafting budget reports, council tax reports, the medium term financial strategy, and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Providing leadership and guidance on the medium term financial implications of policy framework changes relating to the Council's corporate functions, identifying options to mitigate their effect
- To support the Councils' commercial agendas, strengthening of the skill base within the Finance function and modernisation of finance processes (both people and system-based across the organisation).
- To lead on major systems projects, aspects of financial planning and budget processing and business process re-engineering.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly