North London, London
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different schools?
Remedy Education are looking for a dedicated and excited TA / Teaching Assistant available for Supply work daily for schools based around North London to have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
Successful candidates will be covering TA / Teaching Assistant SEN and Mainstream day to day, short term and long-term placements supporting children with their education. This is a great chance to gain abundance of experience to add to your CV and keep everyday exciting.
To be successful in your application as a TA / Teaching Assistant you should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- Have experience and want to gain experience working with SEN and Mainstream schools
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Genuine excitement and dedication to working with children
- Good communication skills including excellent spoken and written English
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Available from 08:30am - 16:00 Monday to Friday
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed as a Teaching Assistant and the availability to commit to working on a supply basis then please apply today.
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Zeki at Remedy Education