Tower Hamlets, London
£120 - £170 per day
13 days ago
Remedy are currently looking for supply teachers to work in schools across London.
We're looking to enthusiastic and passionate teachers to fill a wide variety of roles from Reception through to KS5. These include short and long term contracts as well as daily supply work. Roles are open to both NQTs and experienced teachers - we're very keen to hear from you're looking for work starting this September!
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with relevant teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, BEd, BA/BSc)
- Enhanced DBS
- Recent experience of teaching in primary / secondary schools
- Candidates for roles in secondary education will need to illustrate specific subject expertise
- Strong classroom management skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Right to live and work in England.
What Remedy can offer you:
- Fast and efficient registration
- Work when and where you want
- September opportunities across Tower Hamlets
- Access to a dedicated consultant
Remedy is currently registering new candidates every day, apply NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract