Up to £40 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Croydon Council, is lookginf for a Locum Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist to increase their leadership and management capacity to cover a secondment. You will join our busy, friendly service to help them manage their incoming work and to support some of our most vulnerable residents in Croydon.
The Occupational Therapy Service responded to the Covid19 pandemic with a collaborative and supportive approach to our residents and to each other. As a result of our hard work we significantly reduced our waiting lists and learned that we did some truly amazing work to support our residents through this uncertain time. We also learned that we are a cohesive team with a strong professional identity, more than we previously might have given ourselves credit for.
The demand for our skills is greater than ever and we need your help to support our valued residents. We need your skills as a free-thinking and person-focused Senior Clinician and Operational Manager.
The team can offer you:
- A warm welcome to the team with set up of a laptop, smartphone, and ID badge ready on your first day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional identity and support - the team is led by a Principal Occupational Therapist
- Independence and autonomy; we welcome your advanced clinical skills, staff/team management abilities, enthusiasm, problem-solving ability, your good quality assessments and critical thinking /reasoning skills
- Ongoing and helpful support from the team's Business Support Officers who will help get you set up with all the essentials
Croydon are currently doing a mix of remote and face-to-face assessments (where absolutely essential) and they use various IT technology to do this.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.