£90 - £105 per day
6 days ago
Cover Supervisor - Southwark, South East London
- Cover Supervisor
- £90 - £105 per day
- Daily supply/ Flexible work
Remedy Education are currently recruiting experienced Cover Supervisors to work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' secondary schools in the Southwark area on a daily and short-term basis.
The ideal candidate will have a University Degree, as well as a minimum GCSE grade of C in both Maths and English.
Responsibilities for Cover Supervisor work will be to supervise pupils during short absences of their Class Teacher, giving general guidance for work and maintaining good behaviour.
What the role will involve:
- Supervising and delivering work that has been set by the class teacher
- Setting high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Ensuring all students are working on set tasks and assisting where possible
- Ensuring all school policies regarding behaviour and uniforms are enforced
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced Cover Supervisors
- Aspiring teachers
What we can offer:
- Flexible work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools
- Competitive rates of pay (Salary £90 - £105 per day)
- The potential to secure more long-term work if desired
- CPD courses
What you need to do next:
If you are interested, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
All applicants should have a DBS on the update service.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.