about 2 months ago
Cover Supervisor (Secondary) - Woodford, Redbridge
Remedy Education is looking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor to oversee classes as they undertake work set in the short-term absence of the class teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside teaching staff, establish your supervisory skills and to develop in the management of school classes. Experience of working with or relating to young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic & hardworking
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Be a positive team player
- Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
- Have the ability to deal sensitively with pupils
- Be highly self-motivated
Our school is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning with an collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team who have a strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.