£70 - £100 per day
23 days ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Cover Supervisor for an Outstanding Secondary School in Ealing.
As a Cover Supervisor, your main objective is to oversee the smooth running of all lessons during the school day including:
* Supervising the cover work set by the absent teacher
* Ensuring the children have the required resources and knowledge to complete the work set by the teacher
* Managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies
* Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher/department.
* Experience of working with children within a school setting (Ideally secondary)
* Strong classroom presence and ability to manage behaviour as and when needed
* Ability to build a rapport with children, staff and parents
* Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent (not essential)