£105 - £115 per day
25 days ago
Are you someone with experience with children and a passion for helping? Perhaps you are a recent Graduate thinking about going into Teaching? Maybe you are looking for a flexible way to earn money and gain experience? The Cover Supervisor role may be for you!
Remedy Education are looking for anyone who is interested in a role or career in education to join us ASAP to meet the rising demand for Cover Supervisors in our partner schools around the South East London area. With many schools shifting from using Cover Teachers to Cover Supervisors for financial reasons, we are looking to meet this growing demand for when schools return.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Deliver lessons left by the Teacher/Department
- Manage the behaviour of the classroom
- Be comfortable moving around different subjects each day
- Work in a variety of schools to get the feel for different types of schools
- Ensure all work is completed and the classroom is left in a tidy state
Who makes a good Cover Supervisor:
- Interested in education and helping young people
- Perhaps considering going into teaching or education
- Someone who has experience with children of any age in the past
- Sports coaching/Cubs/Scouts/Guides leader experience is beneficial
Benefits of working through Remedy Education:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexibility with work - choose what days you want to work
- Be paid whilst finding out if a career in education is right for you
- Introduced to a number of schools around the South East London area to help you network
If you're interested please apply and I will get back to you ASAP!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.